I Help Entrepreneurs To Get Funded
Equity crowdfunding allows startups and growing companies to raise money and gain massive marketing exposure… at the same time.
It can catapult your business to the next level, but you only get one shot at it.
You have a business to run, and there’s no time to lose.
You need actionable answers and you need results.
Why Should We Work Together?
Simply put, I will substantially improve your chances of success – whatever stage you are at.
Think of it this way. If you wanted to get physically fit, you could either:
- Figure it out on your own – read books, learn about different muscle groups, plan out your week of meals, and decide for yourself which exercises to perform… OR…
- Work with a personal trainer – access an experienced expert, who tells you exactly what to do. It means you can focus on lifting the weights, rather than worry about whether you’re lifting the right weights. You can be much more confident that your efforts will be directed correctly.
When it comes to equity crowdfunding, you’re faced with the same choice. Having a professional on your side who has seen many campaigns up close, who knows what works (and what doesn’t) can be extremely valuable.
If you’d like me to be your “personal trainer” in equity crowdfunding, let’s find a time to chat.
Here’s What I Can Help With:
- Deciding whether equity crowdfunding is the right choice for your business
- Navigating the complex landscape of different crowdfunding platform options
- Crafting a pitch that hooks investors and presents your company strongly
- Developing a marketing plan that will excite and energise your crowd
- Advising on your strategy to generate momentum before launch
Experienced Finance & Digital Marketing Professional
- Author of Equity Crowdfunding: The Complete Guide For Startups & Growing Companies (#1 Amazon Bestseller).
- Contributor to Crowdfund Insider, the world’s most prominent fintech & crowdfunding news site.
- Expert in Residence at CrowdfundingHub, the European Expertise Center for Alternative Finance & Community Finance
- Appeared at crowdfunding conferences around the globe, including in London, Toronto, Amsterdam & Paris
Here’s How It Works:
A 1-hour consultation costs US$200, conducted via either Skype or landline.
We will find a timeslot that suits both of us. You bring your most difficult equity crowdfunding questions, and I will answer them.
We can work together on a one-off basis, or over a longer timeframe – depending on your needs.
You may not realise your company possesses certain strengths and advantages, useful to equity crowdfunding. My job will be to draw those out to give you the best possible chance of success. You will leave the call with a clear pathway for what to do next.
The best matches for working with me are startups and growing companies who:
- Are seeking to raise at least US$100,000 (or equivalent)
- Can justify a valuation of at least US$500,000 (or equivalent)
- Understand why they are seeking to raise capital, and what they plan to spend the money on
- Know the value of high quality advice
- Incorporated in: the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union, Israel, Australia or New Zealand