Equity Crowdfunding Book
Equity crowdfunding is a new, fresh alternative to Silicon Valley venture capital. Hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars, can be raised by offering shares in your startup to members of the public.
Gaining marketing exposure and raising business funding are #1 and #2 on the priority list for many entrepreneurs. But they were always separate activities – first raise the money, then spend it on marketing. Until now!
Equity crowdfunding offers amazing potential for startups and growing companies, but it is also a very steep learning curve. Many companies begin with no idea of how to choose a platform, how to craft their pitch, or what they should be doing to drive people to invest. This book provides a clear roadmap forward, based on interviews with 20 real companies, and the expert advice of 12 market-leading platforms at the forefront of the equity crowdfunding revolution.
Download the Free Bonuses
The book mentions several free bonuses to download. Enter your email to receive:
- Pre-Money Value / Post-Money Value Calculator
- Interviews with three real startups who successfully raised money
- Directory of the platforms and companies featured within the book
- Marketing strategy checklist
- Pitch deck template
- Questions to use to evaluate the various platforms
- Regulations in OECD English-speaking countries
Even if you haven’t purchased the book, you can get all of these bonuses, plus a sample chapter, by entering your email in the box to the right.